LooseCrew-JeffO: DNF

LooseCrew-JeffO

Ramblings of an adventurous guy living in Denver and playing in the mountains.
For my trail adventures, visit my Trail Bum blog

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

DNF

As you all probably already know, I DNF'd at Leadville.
Very long story. I'll tell the whole thing, but it'll be strung out over however long it takes.
Rest assured, friends, I'm not down-and-out! I'm certainly not the bubbly guy I would've been with a finisher's buckle, but I TOTALLY DON'T feel like a loser!

Sorry it took so long to post. Between the race, and no sleep, the pain of injuries, no Internet access, going to the hospital,...

More later.

3 Comments:

At 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff,
You are still gold to me!
Congratulations for all that you have done, learned, and achieved!
C~

 
At 7:36 PM, Blogger Meghan said...

JeffO,

Eeks, hospital? I sure hope you're okay. Thinking of you!

Meghan

 
At 4:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes Jeff congrats on making it as far as you can and so glad to hear that you are in a positive mood about it all. It says all the best things about you and encourages someone like me who wants to do something like Leadville some day. I have some great pictures of you from race day I will be putting on my blog soon and they confirm that you were smiling and doing your hardest all day. It was an honor to watch you and the others compete.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home