LooseCrew-JeffO: Packing

LooseCrew-JeffO

Ramblings of an adventurous guy living in Denver and playing in the mountains.
For my trail adventures, visit my Trail Bum blog

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Packing

Wow, found this link at a friend's blog.
Haven't run in the Bridger area, but hope to in a future life. I haven't seen anything yet that so succinctly shows what trail running is all about. The views, people, ...

Today is my last day of work until next Tuesday.
Tonight I have to pack my car. I hope there's room for my bike, but I doubt there will be.
Got one last massage from "her High Priestess-ness". it feels kind of awkward to me to recieve such physical euphoria and not be able to return the favor. It's my nature to reciprocate. But I pay her well.
Gotta pick up Luis at DIA tomorrow, noon. We'll grab a late lunch.
Drive to Leadville, hopefully in time for the pasta dinner (yep, the carb-loader is 1 1/2 days before rthe race).
See what today and tomorrow will be like? Lists. Running through my head. Frantically trying to make sure not one thing is amiss. I'll be a bit crazy, I'm sure.
When you get right down to it, though, the only critical things are myself, my shoes, running garb, and a hydration pack. and lights! That's all. and a cap. and sunblock. That's all I need. and sunglasses. and...

1 Comments:

At 7:55 PM, Blogger Meghan said...

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDD LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No panicking about the lists and the things to do, just do them and get out there. ;)

Thanks for posting the video from my blog.

Have a ton of fun and see you on the other side of your first 100 miler!

Meghan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home