LooseCrew-JeffO: 90-Minute Massage

LooseCrew-JeffO

Ramblings of an adventurous guy living in Denver and playing in the mountains.
For my trail adventures, visit my Trail Bum blog

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

90-Minute Massage

Lucy worked her magic on me again with a full 90-minute massage. Wow, what a difference an extra 30 minutes makes. I was a hypnotized drool-monkey.
_________________________


Last night was 5.2 miles slowly around Wash Park. I ran with "English John", our Texan with the English drawl.
Lucy said I looked pale. Not sure why - I've been eating, my pee is clear, and my weight is fine. But for some reason my body is demanding tons of food. I'm starving but I'm not hungry. I don't feel particularly empty or hungry, but I can tell my body is demanding FOOD! So looks like my weight is going to go up. So be it. My body wants it - it's gonna get it.

1 Comments:

At 8:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi JeffO!

Yeah dude, eat! Your metabolism must be amped way up, what with the training and hanging out at altitude so much. I doubt that your weight will fluctuate that much, though. Have fun with it!

Meghan
www.running-blogs.com/meghan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home