LooseCrew-JeffO: Running around

LooseCrew-JeffO

Ramblings of an adventurous guy living in Denver and playing in the mountains.
For my trail adventures, visit my Trail Bum blog

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Running around

I've been very busy (been on vacation). So haven't gotten around to posting. I haven't had a "routine" in over a week. Had one gym workout, but all other workouts have been shoveling snow and sledding with my son.
I feel real bummed that I didn't get any climbing in over my vacation. The snow clogged the roads with too many traffic jams, and I don't like heading out so soon after major snows. Too many avalanches.

So I wasted hours shoveling and going through my mp3 collection sorting things out. I swear no one has a bigger mp3 mess than me! I have about 20GB all mixed up, plus too many duplicates that aren't exactly identical enough for iTunes or anything to peg as duplicates. So I have to sift through... Man, life in the fast lane is TOUGH!

I'm going to try running for the first time since I fractured my foot. Tonight is the DTR Full Moon Run in the snow. If it doesn't feel right, I'll just go snowshoeing. We have a party afterwards. I miss my other peeps. Been two weeks. But I get to see them two nights in a row, so I'll get caught up.


Tricia Lehman froze to death near Rockie Mountain Nat'l Park. It kind of freaks me out. She was tough and experienced. A real smart trekker. How the hell did this happen? It doesn't make sense. I hope they figure it out. The knowledge could save lives.
My heart goes out to those who were close to her. I hope I leave as much positive energy in my wake when I die. She was a powerful soul.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home