LooseCrew-JeffO: Lazy Sunday

LooseCrew-JeffO

Ramblings of an adventurous guy living in Denver and playing in the mountains.
For my trail adventures, visit my Trail Bum blog

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Lazy Sunday

Yesterday I volunteered at the Rudolph's Revenge 5k/10k. I helped with registration and then at the finish line.
Unfortunately, when most of my friends were crossing the finish line, I was on the ground with a 15-yr-old who was having a life-threatening asthma attack. I swear she lost consciousness three times and was only revived by our constant yelling and squeezing her face.
She should have had her prescription handy.

After the race, my peeps and I ate brunch at Mona's.

I worked out at Matrix again. It was dead in there! Everyone is out shopping or enjoying the nice weather. Only cripples and boring people would work-out indoors on a day like this!

My love-handles are filling up again. I had them shrunk.
If my weight increases, though, I'll blame it on the beard!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home