LooseCrew-JeffO: Where's Winter?

LooseCrew-JeffO

Ramblings of an adventurous guy living in Denver and playing in the mountains.
For my trail adventures, visit my Trail Bum blog

Friday, December 15, 2006

Where's Winter?

It's been a really warm week. People are running in tank tops and shorts. No one is wearing a coat. Wish I could be running.
The foot still hurts, but not much. The Podiatrist wants me to stay off it, and I have, but I feel like walking on it normal. Instead, I still limp some, just to keep the stress off.

I rode my bike Tuesday, then worked-out at Matrix Wed & Thur, and probably will tonight. After being sedentary for several weeks, one half-work-out made me sore. But now I'm back into it. Muscles have memory. I toned fast. Even after two consecutive days of full work-outs, I'm not sore.
I spent 20 minutes on the elliptical. If I stay back on my heals, it keeps the stress off.

Went to a great party last night. There were LOTS of BEAUTIFUL women there!!
!
!!
Duuuuude!
Met a couple of hot lawyers. One totally turned me off with negative rant about how rude runners are, and then she crossed her arms. Her friend was much nicer. She wore a red knit blouse turtleneck with a big round picture window on her cleavage. And the whole time we talked, she kept looking at my boobs. I guess her attitude was, "Here's mine, now hold still while I look at yours." It was funny. I've always done tons of pushups, so I guess I've ended up with MarineCorp pecks. So now I know what it's like when big-chested women are talking to guys with droopy-eyes. "Hey, I'm up here!"
It was a great time, lots of very good wine, especially the Beaujolais Village, and lots of great munchies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home