LooseCrew-JeffO: Stress Fracture

LooseCrew-JeffO

Ramblings of an adventurous guy living in Denver and playing in the mountains.
For my trail adventures, visit my Trail Bum blog

Monday, December 11, 2006

Stress Fracture

Man, I look inebriated in this photo, but I asure you I was just chilled-out!
Here I am with Aggie, my friend Scott's dog, at Scott's Keystone condo.

Found out my foot is a classic stress fracture. So it'll heal without any fancy therapy. It's healing so well that nothing showed on the x-rays - not even any lumps or bumps around the break.

No wonder those last 2.5 miles hurt so bad at Rim Rock.
The podiatrist is an old sports doctor. He says it'll be good-to-go by August for Leadville, but I hope it doesn't shorten the amount of training I can do before then. I've got some serious mileage scheduled.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home