LooseCrew-JeffO: Still Frozen in Denver

LooseCrew-JeffO

Ramblings of an adventurous guy living in Denver and playing in the mountains.
For my trail adventures, visit my Trail Bum blog

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Still Frozen in Denver


Friday, I had the best work-out I've had since Rim Rock. Yes, my foot hurts, but not much.

Got another 1/4" of snow today. I still don't hate snow.

I can't wait to run! I want to run for hours!

Only a week and a couple of days left on my Matrix membership. The place has gotten so boring since last Spring, I won't miss it. Most of my workouts can be done anywhere. I have dumbells at home, I can do pushups anywhere, the Matrix sauna has been broken as often as it worked,...
I'm so sick of taking it easy and staying in-doors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home