LooseCrew-JeffO: Running again

LooseCrew-JeffO

Ramblings of an adventurous guy living in Denver and playing in the mountains.
For my trail adventures, visit my Trail Bum blog

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Running again

I ran 2.5 miles Tuesday night. Even after running thousands of miles in 2006, after several weeks of minimal exercise my thighs hurt after a paltry 2.5 miles.

Tonight I run with my trail runners. Running in snow hurts my foot, but I like trails far more than pavement.
I need to make sure I don't give my foot too much. A couple a weeks ago, I ran on Wednesday and snowshoed on Thursday. At this stage, I can't do that. I have to give it just a little and then rest it.

I'll tell our fearless leader, Scott, that he might as well run without me because I'll go slow and may turn back at any moment. But At least I'll get some mileage. You have to learn to jog before you can run.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home