LooseCrew-JeffO: Oh God...

LooseCrew-JeffO

Ramblings of an adventurous guy living in Denver and playing in the mountains.
For my trail adventures, visit my Trail Bum blog

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Oh God...

I've been under a grand degree of stress at work the past three weeks. And I've had to work too many holidays. Now I'm starting to crack - up. I'm feeling silly. Yes, even a bit more than usual.
And now a friend sends me this mp3 that just about made me blow!
Those who know me well know that I'm not a fan of religions. I don't like to bash religion. I feel that none of us is as smart about such things as they think, and the more likely you are to proclaim yourself "saved", the more likely you're damned.
This mp3 though, I think, can be appreciated by both non-religious and many religious people.
http://odeo.com/audio/1911817/view

If you split a side, it's just God trying to get back at you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home