LooseCrew-JeffO: About to Leave for Steamboat

LooseCrew-JeffO

Ramblings of an adventurous guy living in Denver and playing in the mountains.
For my trail adventures, visit my Trail Bum blog

Saturday, June 02, 2007

About to Leave for Steamboat

I leave for Steamboat in one hour. I'm chillin' at Kaladi's coffee.

Chris is going early to get a campsite. I'm taking his more-important-half, Brandy, at 11am cuz she's working at a race.
So we'll camp the night, hopefully at our preferred 1st-choice campground. With two vehicles, logistics ought to be much easier than it was for me last year knowing no one who could help.

I know a guy, John C., in Steamboat who was involved with the race last year. I met him after the race. This year he's busy with work (on a Sunday!). He works for SmartWool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home