LooseCrew-JeffO: Mt. Falcon

LooseCrew-JeffO

Ramblings of an adventurous guy living in Denver and playing in the mountains.
For my trail adventures, visit my Trail Bum blog

Friday, April 20, 2007

Mt. Falcon

Last night, the Denver Trail runners met at Mount Falcon. As usual, I couldn't make it in time for the early group at 5:30pm, and I didn't want to wait for the 6:15 group, so I went solo.
The trails on Mt. Falcon are pretty nice. Lots of up and down and nothing up or down for too long. It's spooky mtn lion terrain, but since it's a popular park sometimes mobbed with folks, I don't think there's any lions.
I wish I'd had my camera. The shot of Green mountain from Walker's Dream trail was the best. It was very "Green" for a change. A more accurate name for the hill would be "Really Big Hill That's Sometimes Green", but they simplified it.
It's my week off, but I felt really good and it was just 6.1 miles.


I got another massage today. I worship Luanne's magic touch. I feel GOOD!

Anita F roped me into a really crazy weekend in June. Hopefully Paul G will do it with us. We'll run the Mt. Evans Ascent on Saturday and then a marathon the next day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home