LooseCrew-JeffO: 20 mile again

LooseCrew-JeffO

Ramblings of an adventurous guy living in Denver and playing in the mountains.
For my trail adventures, visit my Trail Bum blog

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

20 mile again

Since my log-week begins on Monday, I started off with a long run. My goal is to break 70 miles this week.
Last night was an easy run, and I felt good. (Except that I ate something that made my intestines gurgle and I barely made it to the restrooms at mile 4!)
I got 5 hours of sleep Sunday night because I stayed up figuring out a checking account register problem. So I really needed sleep after the 20 miles. I ended up getting about 7 1/2 hours last night.
This morning, my left knee hurts and I'm sore. Hopefully that will all go away when I start running tonight. I need to have at least 30 miles, and preferably 40 miles by Wednesday. Since I have the Greenland 50K Saturday, I don't want to run Thursday or Friday.
Whatever miles are short of 70 after that, I have to slug them out Sunday. That would hurt, but I'll have the consolation that next week is an easy week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home