LooseCrew-JeffO: TGIF

LooseCrew-JeffO

Ramblings of an adventurous guy living in Denver and playing in the mountains.
For my trail adventures, visit my Trail Bum blog

Friday, April 06, 2007

TGIF

I haven't done much this week. I ran lots of errands and did chores.
I hadn't had a massage since late 2005. That felt good, but I'm a very knotty man. Hey, that's "knotty", not naughty! (Well, okay, maybe a bit of both.)

Last night I ran 8.3 miles. Started very slow and ended very fast.
I need a 70+ mile week soon.
Then another massage.


It's been a very busy week at work. I haven't had to work late, though, and the stress hasn't been too great. Every emergency led to success. Can't ask for much more than that.

One week to the Greenland 50K. I sure hope I don't jack myself up in the coming week. I seem to be jinx'd when it comes to Derek & Jessica's races. Oh, and I always cause it to snow on everyone! Why do I keep doing that? They're gonna ask me to stay away if I keep doing that!


1 Comments:

At 7:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy weekending! I hope you're able tos tay uninjured and on the upandup for next weekend's race!

Meghan
www.running-blogs.com/meghan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home