LooseCrew-JeffO: Snow is Setting the Stage

LooseCrew-JeffO

Ramblings of an adventurous guy living in Denver and playing in the mountains.
For my trail adventures, visit my Trail Bum blog

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Snow is Setting the Stage

It's snowing. The 50K might get postponed until the 28th. I hope the forecast is wrong (6-12" of snow by Friday afternoon). I'm counting on the 31-mile race to reach my 70 miles.
Currently accumulated 38.7 miles. If I run the 50K, that'll give me 69.7 miles. So I'd only have to run a mile Sunday.

Last night wasn't bad. I wasn't in pain at the start, and was warmed-up after three miles. Then I pushed at lactate speed for 3.5 miles. I finished the eight-mile run easy.
I stretched out after the lactate run and again after I got home.

I was going to take Thurs & Fri off to taper for the race. Since the race might get postponed, I'm wondering if I ought to run a few miles each day?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home