LooseCrew-JeffO: Smell that mud - yeah, baby

LooseCrew-JeffO

Ramblings of an adventurous guy living in Denver and playing in the mountains.
For my trail adventures, visit my Trail Bum blog

Monday, February 26, 2007

Smell that mud - yeah, baby

You know you're spending too much time on the trails when you're washing your shoes and you smell the mud on one pair and you think, "Yep, that smells like Green Mountain". And you're doing another and you go, "Yep, that's Wash Park".

Ran 5.something miles to and around Wash Park. I have lots of energy pent-up.

2 Comments:

At 6:34 AM, Blogger Shari Baby said...

Hey - what's this countdown for anyway ? Love your page and your "about me" comment ...."I like to run." simple and to the point! How's the running in the snow tho'?? Take care and keep up the great spot!

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger JeffO said...

Hey Shari,

The countdown is for the Leadville Trail 100, my first hundred-miler. Been dreamin' of it for over a year.
Running in the snow has been great, which is good since I don't have much choice lately! I guess I'll always choose snow&ice over sun&warmth. I know it makes no sense, but that's how I'm "wired".

Thanks for the visit, Shari! Have fun at Crossfit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home