LooseCrew-JeffO: Thawing Out

LooseCrew-JeffO

Ramblings of an adventurous guy living in Denver and playing in the mountains.
For my trail adventures, visit my Trail Bum blog

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Thawing Out


At my favorite coffee shop again.
I rode my Trek.

I need to lose weight. I worked-out, and I've barely eaten today. I had Safeway nutritional drink for breakfast, Muscle Milk for lunch, and just had a raspberry muffin to tide me over until supper. Taking my vitamins, too.

Going to a party this evening. Otherwise I'd feel inclined to head off to the mountains again.
my foot still feels like I need to take it easy. Tomorrow I ought to get a decent ride in. There's still tons of snow and ice, so the riding can get hazardous, but I can't stand taking it easy. At least we're thawing out. The alleys are still rutted, but most of the streets are clear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home