LooseCrew-JeffO: Changing planned runs

LooseCrew-JeffO

Ramblings of an adventurous guy living in Denver and playing in the mountains.
For my trail adventures, visit my Trail Bum blog

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Changing planned runs

Last night, I ran twice around Wash. Park (5.14 miles). Last week, there were only three of us. Last night, there were more than 20, including several new people.

I just got word that this weekend's Snowman Stampede is switched to pavement because of snow. So looks like I won't be running.

So now I need to decide on either volunteering or climbing a 14er.

My foot is sore from collective stresses of last Saturday and last night. Not sure I'll bother with Thursday's run. It'll be in town mostly on paved paths. Maybe I'll try Green Mountain again. It seemed like if I parked at the east parking lot and stayed on the east and southeast sides, the conditions weren't so bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home