LooseCrew-JeffO: Pot Luck

LooseCrew-JeffO

Ramblings of an adventurous guy living in Denver and playing in the mountains.
For my trail adventures, visit my Trail Bum blog

Friday, May 04, 2007

Pot Luck

Denver Trail Runners ran at South Table Mountain.
I walked and trotted just enough to get the circulation flowing but not enough to sweat.

I ate at home, but I brought beer and sat around talking.
DTR has monthly pot lucks in warmer weather.

The forecast for Buena Vista is looking okay. I had heard it would rain all day. Now it looks like a very cold start warming to 45 degrees. No snow or rain forecast for during the race.
It will be a cold, wet night camping out, though.

1 Comments:

At 12:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff! I'm late in wishing you luck this weekend! So, I hope you had a great race! I'm looking forward to the deets soon!

Meghan
www.running-blogs.com/meghan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home