LooseCrew-JeffO: Kinky

LooseCrew-JeffO

Ramblings of an adventurous guy living in Denver and playing in the mountains.
For my trail adventures, visit my Trail Bum blog

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Kinky

I ran hard at Wash Park last night. I felt good, my legs wanted to run, and I felt kind of like getting my revenge on my slow 50-mile time. So I ran 5 miles as hard as I could.
As he said in Slingblade, "I shouldn't ought to have done that, uh-huh." I have a 2.5 mile time-trial hill-climb on Thursday. No way I'll be able to PR now.


I got a massage today. Even Lucy couldn't get all the kinks out (I'm such a kinky guy, afterall). It felt sooooo goooood, though. I think I might have drooled.
_________________


Mt. Falcon
Start elevation = 6017 feet
Finish = 2.64 miles @ 7484 feet
Previous best time = 33:53:10 @ 12.50 pace
I keep looking at my times and they look so pathetic. That's why we use Mt. Falcon - it's a killer climb. What better way to test yourself?
Since I wasted myself last night, and haven't been working on speed, I anticipate a dismal time. If my legs feel bad, I may skip it. I have to run 100 miles next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home