LooseCrew-JeffO: More Moab Photos

LooseCrew-JeffO

Ramblings of an adventurous guy living in Denver and playing in the mountains.
For my trail adventures, visit my Trail Bum blog

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

More Moab Photos

These are photos Blogger refused to upload yesterday. Every time I tried, it would simply duplicate the photo of the sandstone mound instead of the big panorama.


I visited the Dewey Bridge again. Those who remember my post in April 2008 taken only six days before it burned. The destriptions sounded like it was an insurmountable project to rebuild, but actually it didn't look so hard.

I think much of the problem is, the plaque near the bridge said it was refurbished in 2000. So lots of money and volunteer work went into a project, then the results only lasted eight years before it was ruined. That's got to make the same crew say, "Nope - never again - not me."
But someone will some day. Fresh hearts, fresh hands, fresh donations.
Hey! I know! A stimulus package could create jobs rebuilding the Dewey Bridge!

1 Comments:

At 1:45 PM, Blogger holly said...

Blogger seems to be PMSing right now. I've had some issues lately too. But lovely pics!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home