LooseCrew-JeffO: One More Thing

LooseCrew-JeffO

Ramblings of an adventurous guy living in Denver and playing in the mountains.
For my trail adventures, visit my Trail Bum blog

Sunday, January 04, 2009

One More Thing

I was reading Colorado Runner magazine and noticed I won 2nd-place Masters at the Rim Rock Run. I don't know if there was an award with that, but I was out west at Kokapelli for a post-race run and camping when the awards ceremony was going on. So one more reason for me to celebrate 2008.

Bandera 100K is next. Six days. I'm not sure I can properly recover from the snowshoeing. I wanted to do exceptionally well. Now a top-10 finish seems like a farce of an idea. But I'm not giving up hope. I've seen it go both ways - I aspire big and it fizzles badly, and I have little hope and end up with miraculous results. I know my pace/effort and will do my best and see what happens. Worse-case scenario: I'll have lots of fun.

4 Comments:

At 7:45 PM, Blogger Talon said...

AWESOME! You should call them and get your well-earned medal. Way cool!

 
At 7:12 AM, Blogger Alene Gone Bad said...

Jeff,

Happy New Year, Happy Birthday, and you are going to finish Leadville this year.

 
At 7:12 AM, Blogger Alene Gone Bad said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger Olga said...

Go for top 10. You are getting it. You can.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home