LooseCrew-JeffO: 2009 Schedule

LooseCrew-JeffO

Ramblings of an adventurous guy living in Denver and playing in the mountains.
For my trail adventures, visit my Trail Bum blog

Saturday, December 13, 2008

2009 Schedule

2008 was supposed to be the only crazy schedule, but it's looking like I'll be running all the same races in 2009 - plus Zane Gray and maybe GTR50 or 100. I'm already registered for Zane and Jemez. About to send in my Collegiate Peaks 50 reg. I'm torn between Mtn Air Marathon and Lead King Loop 25K. They're usually on the same day, right after Run Rabbit 50. I just hope real life doesn't interrupt and keep me from running any of these.

6 Comments:

At 7:50 AM, Blogger Gangels said...

Hey Jeff,
Glad to see you had a good 2008. I will see you at CPTR in 2009. Maybe we can car pool again.
Later
Gangels

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger JeffO said...

Todd! Hey, yeah, that would be great. Hopefully it won't be as cold, but that time of year you never know.

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger Justin Mock said...

What is the GTR?

 
At 7:53 PM, Blogger JeffO said...

Justin - Grand Teton Races
http://www.dreamchaserevents.com/gtr/index.htm

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger Olga said...

Jeff, how far is Col Peak from Denver?

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger JeffO said...

Olga - Just over 2 hours
~120 miles

 

Post a Comment

<< Home