LooseCrew-JeffO: The Lazy Blogger

LooseCrew-JeffO

Ramblings of an adventurous guy living in Denver and playing in the mountains.
For my trail adventures, visit my Trail Bum blog

Friday, January 30, 2009

The Lazy Blogger

I have several blog-post projects that have sat terminally while I goof off watching DVDs and goofing off.
I never did do my 2-part chronicle of the Red Rocks trail.
My detailed post with photos of running in the dark, and all the lighting options and implimentations available never got done.
And last but not least, my report on high-tech socks and the things that make them work or fail.

But at least I've gotten myself back to regularly attending the Tuesday and Thursday runs. I think I'm firmly in that groove. Now I need to work on the week-end adventure part. Easy if it's an organized race, but I need to galavant.



We ran at Red Rocks on Thursday. You can really tell the days are getting longer. It wasn't even dark when we started at 5:34pm.

3 Comments:

At 8:24 PM, Blogger Michael Quispe said...

Jeff,

I love the "I goof off watching DVDs and goofing off". Interesting way to goof off.

:)

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger JeffO said...

I always goof off while goofing off!
What - you thought I WORK AT IT?!?!
Goofing off is an art best done while goofing off.

 
At 2:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I KNOW-it's hard to believe the days are getting longer. Dare I be the first to mention SPRING soon!!! So crazy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home