LooseCrew-JeffO: Got My Energy Back

LooseCrew-JeffO

Ramblings of an adventurous guy living in Denver and playing in the mountains.
For my trail adventures, visit my Trail Bum blog

Monday, October 06, 2008

Got My Energy Back

I've been really tired lately. I actually took Saturday off. My brothers did their usual bit where they say thay want to do something and then they don't. We were going to go gold prospecting, but instead I watched a DVD.

I highly recommend the Chinese movie "2046". It's one of the best movies I've ever seen. Extremely well written, acted, and filmed. Why haven't I heard of this before? No Hollywood marketing campaign behind it, I guess. 2046 won awards at Cannes.

Sunday I ran at Apex Park, which is a pretty rugged trail. I did an 8.6 mile combination. I never felt very good and had to force myself to do interval hill sprints.

Today, I started slow, but after warming up, all my fatigue faded away. I logged 9 miles and finished FAST! I feel great!

I can no longer suggest Knox NutraJoint.
In past years, I could get NutraJoint for $11 with a coupon or on sale. The coupons and sales stopped. I didn't want to pay $18 for a little can, so I waited for it to go on sale again. Instead, the price shot up to $28 a can! Geez! There's no way I'm paying that! But that's not all - now its $38 a can. Thirty-eight! Dollars! US!
Buy Jello and take calcium suppliments.

1 Comments:

At 1:29 PM, Blogger Olga said...

Prices for health are nuts.
Good luck at Boulder!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home