LooseCrew-JeffO: Waterfall

LooseCrew-JeffO

Ramblings of an adventurous guy living in Denver and playing in the mountains.
For my trail adventures, visit my Trail Bum blog

Monday, September 29, 2008

Waterfall


I found a really cool place. I've been driving past a particular road many times, and I never drove up it. Then over the weekend, I finally went up. Not far from the pavement, I parked and went through what looked like a railroad cut through a ridge. On the other side was a waterfall pooring into a pool. Very, very COOL!
And the next thought was - I'll bet this is the BEST place to go ice-climbing in the winter! We'll see.


I grabbed my Nikon out of the car, but after two bad photos, the batteries went dead.
So I used my iPhone's pitiful camera to take a series and then I stitched them together at home with Autostitch.

3 Comments:

At 1:13 PM, Blogger Justin Mock said...

Red/black girl - not sure who that was. Dirty blonde - I think I know who you are talking about. Not Kim however. Kim was in an orange tank, about 30ish. Tall and fit. The girl who you told me's name was Amy is actually Jenny.

 
At 6:32 AM, Blogger Olga said...

Beautiful place, sacred. How are you doing, Jeff? Out of funk yet?

 
At 7:47 AM, Blogger JeffO said...

Justin - I don't remember orange. On onehand wish I could meet some of these women, but ok other, I don't intend to hook up with anyone, so why bother? I'd rather hear about other people's dramas. I'll stick to running.

Olga - My "funk" is simmered down but not over. I love to run but this body never feels better than 90% these days.
I hope your hip heals and that you enjoy your off-season. I'll be doing the Boulder 100 on your birthday. I guess no Rim2Rim2Rim for me this year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home