LooseCrew-JeffO: Forecast

LooseCrew-JeffO

Ramblings of an adventurous guy living in Denver and playing in the mountains.
For my trail adventures, visit my Trail Bum blog

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Forecast

The forecast for Leadville is cold, rainy, some snow.
This means carrying extra weight, of course.

My job has slaughtered me. So overwhelmed with the load I've been unable to answer the phone, read email, listen to messages. Total shutdown in accepting any new requests. It was so bad, a guy had me staying late fixing his virus'd computer, and I stood up on the middle of an install and walked off. Took my daypack, got in my CR-V and drove away. I'm sick of being one of the only three compitent techs in a building full of nearly a thousand spoiled computer users who are allowed to do things most companies won't allow.
Normally, I love my job - but not this week.
I've got 100 miles to run out the stress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home