LooseCrew-JeffO: New Pandora.com update for iPhone

LooseCrew-JeffO

Ramblings of an adventurous guy living in Denver and playing in the mountains.
For my trail adventures, visit my Trail Bum blog

Friday, July 18, 2008

New Pandora.com update for iPhone

Now I'm happy...
Pandora is now available for iPhones.

Okay, okay, this is slightly off-topic - but not really! How many of us are dependent, or sometimes dependent, on our MP3 collection while running?

iTunes only plays songs. I guess most people prefer that.
I prefer Pandora.com. You tell it artists or songs you like and it plays songs randomly that are similar in many ways, even if totally different bands. This helps me to shop and somewhat broaden my musical horizons without wasting time on surfing or shopping. Pandora does the work. I tell it if I don't like a song, or if I do, or no-comment. This tunes your Pandora account (totally free). There are no commercials - just music. The more you tell it what you like and what you don't, the better you end up liking the offered selections.
The combination of Pandora and iTunes Store mean I can buy my favorite songs with extreme easy, after Pandora does the work of shopping for me.
So now I can run in style, with great new tunes, whether within cell-range or not.

3 Comments:

At 11:32 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

Jeff, I listen to Pandora at work all of the time. It's great. I have discovered at least a dozen new bands by listening to Pandora that I would have probably never heard of otherwise.

 
At 12:05 PM, Blogger Meghan said...

Uh, I got lost here. I guess the problem is that I don't know what Pandora.com is. ;)

Hope your weekend of training is going spectacularly so far!

Meghan

 
At 6:57 PM, Blogger Michael Quispe said...

Yeah Jeff, gotta run in style... that's what is all about. Jeff=style. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home