LooseCrew-JeffO: Woohoo!!! I'm In!!!

LooseCrew-JeffO

Ramblings of an adventurous guy living in Denver and playing in the mountains.
For my trail adventures, visit my Trail Bum blog

Friday, May 02, 2008

Woohoo!!! I'm In!!!

The San Juan Solstice 50M field was increased to 200 runners for this year! I'm automatically in!
Collegiate Peaks 50m tomorrow.
Jemez Mtn 50M in two weeks.
Not certain my legs are recovered from over-training. All I can say is they feel okay with my short training runs. I'm hoping for a 9:30 finish tomorrow.

2 Comments:

At 11:13 PM, Blogger Talon said...

AWESOME! Congrats man!

 
At 7:00 PM, Blogger Meghan said...

Yeehaw! We're going to have fun there! I'm already sweating bullets about lightning!

Awaiting to hear how you did at Collegiate Peaks. You commented on my blog so you must be back. How was it?!?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home