LooseCrew-JeffO: Biking at Waterton Canyon

LooseCrew-JeffO

Ramblings of an adventurous guy living in Denver and playing in the mountains.
For my trail adventures, visit my Trail Bum blog

Monday, August 27, 2007

Biking at Waterton Canyon

My ankle keeps swelling up when I'm vertical, so I have to wrap Ace bandage around my ankle and take ibuprofen as an anti-inflammatory.
I went on a sedate bike ride at Waterton Canyon Sunday afternoon. My quads are fine. Clipped into my pedals, my ankle feels okay.
So it looks like there's a lot of mountain biking in my future.

1 Comments:

At 9:49 PM, Blogger Meghan said...

Don't be afraid of the compression. A little swelling is necessary for healing but too much will damage even still undamaged tissue. Ice bucket ankle dunks 5 min x 5 times per day?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home