LooseCrew-JeffO: Goblin Valley 50K Ultra!

LooseCrew-JeffO

Ramblings of an adventurous guy living in Denver and playing in the mountains.
For my trail adventures, visit my Trail Bum blog

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Goblin Valley 50K Ultra!

It was awesome!

Paul Grimm and I left Denver at 10am and drove straight through.

We stopped at the Green River Coffee House for the pasta-feed and to pick up our packets.
Anita Fromm had a feast! The best was the cold pasta with fetta, tomato, cilantro, red onions, etc. This stuff was addictive.

Paul and I headed out and camped under the stars out on the caprock of the San Rafael Swell. I saw so many falling stars I lost count. I saw as many as 3 in one minute.


The weather was perfect, and about 32 degrees before sunup.

to be continued...

1 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking forward to hearing more about how you did Jeff. We missed you Saturday night for the halloween celebration.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home