LooseCrew-JeffO: Canyons and Moab

LooseCrew-JeffO

Ramblings of an adventurous guy living in Denver and playing in the mountains.
For my trail adventures, visit my Trail Bum blog

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Canyons and Moab

Sunday morning between Canyonlands and Arches -
The La Sal mountains from where Paul Grimm and I slept.


Our 2nd night under the stars was like the 1st - clear sky and tons of falling stars.

Paul went for another dark morning run while I soaked up the views.

My legs were definitely stiff, but I still forced myself to trot along part of the way around the rim trail at the state park.

After we were done sightseeing at the park, I took Pucker Road (aptly named) down into the canyon.


Believe it or not, I'd never been to Moab, Canyonlands, or Arches.
We stopped in Moab, but we didn't have time for the National Parks.
That'll have to be another time... with my mtn bike.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home