LooseCrew-JeffO: More Snow

LooseCrew-JeffO

Ramblings of an adventurous guy living in Denver and playing in the mountains.
For my trail adventures, visit my Trail Bum blog

Thursday, December 27, 2007

More Snow

The snow on Christmas Day stopped in the P.M., but it started again yesterday and hasn't stopped. I'm not sure what the totals are. Something like 8-10" have fallen, but most places have settled or blown or gotten mushed.
I'm suppoesed to go snowshoeing in the mountains, so it'll just get deeper there. It's snowing hard enough that there won't be much of a view.
I'll be hooking up with a guy who's in Search-n-Rescue and a woman who's known for running 100's. They're thoroughly experienced with winter travel, so we're all in good company for this type of weather.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home