LooseCrew-JeffO: Christmas Run

LooseCrew-JeffO

Ramblings of an adventurous guy living in Denver and playing in the mountains.
For my trail adventures, visit my Trail Bum blog

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Run

Christmas day, it started snowing before the sun came up, and it didn't stop until late evening. I love snow, so it would seem to be a complete waste of snow if I hadn't gone running.
I ran 8 miles in and around Wash Park. The footing was not easy, but I wasn't racing so I didn't fight it.
When I got back, my son was there. I said, "That was a nice run." He replied, "That was an ice run?" (I had ice in my beard.)
There were about 5 other runners, some walkers, and some cross-country skiers.

3 Comments:

At 8:48 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

What time were you running? I was cross country skiing in Washington Park for about 1 hour around noon. Maybe I was one of the skiers you saw?

 
At 8:06 PM, Blogger Meghan said...

Hi JeffO!

It does look like an ice run! You look like you were having a ball playing in the snow. So long as you don't have any distance/pace requirements, fun snow running is just the best, isn't it.

I hope you had a lovely Christmas and onto the New Year, yes?

Meghan

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger JeffO said...

John, it was about 2-3pm.

Meghan! Que tal? How was Mexico? I bet you miss the frigid winds and snow, huh? LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home