LooseCrew-JeffO: Unofficial LM Results

LooseCrew-JeffO

Ramblings of an adventurous guy living in Denver and playing in the mountains.
For my trail adventures, visit my Trail Bum blog

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Unofficial LM Results

Unofficial Leadville Marathon results have been posted.

I guess this time around, the 30-39 age-group was the most feirce. 40th place was actually 14th in the M3 division! How frustrating could that guy be?
I have six 1st-place division winners ahead of me and six behind me.

My pacing plans for Hard Rock are gone. That blows my schedule, which counted on both long miles and high, rugged terrain, while scouting the HR100 course for next year or whenever I manage to get through the lottery entrant process.
I'm driving down to the San Juans Thursday morning. I guess I'll have to hang out at an aid station offering to pace.

1 Comments:

At 7:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bummer on losing the pacing job.

Perhaps wandering around town you'll find someone to pace? You're probably there by now...

The San Juans are like the most beautiful place almost on earth. Have so much fun and get some high elevation time in!

Meghan
www.running-blogs.com/meghan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home