LooseCrew-JeffO: Dashing through the snow...

LooseCrew-JeffO

Ramblings of an adventurous guy living in Denver and playing in the mountains.
For my trail adventures, visit my Trail Bum blog

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Dashing through the snow...


The race director of the Golden Leaf said that the group who tried to hike the race last Saturday turned back because "it was too slippery." So it looks like I was the only person to run the course. Their loss. The solitude was great, but I wish I had someone to share the experience with, even if just emailing each other photos.
Maybe someone else did run it, but like me, they didn't check in with anyone.

Tonight, Denver Trail Runners goes to the Apex trail. I hope I get there early for some extra miles. Tuesday I felt bad, but that seems over. Amazing what one good day of rest will do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home