LooseCrew-JeffO: My Son's First 14er!

LooseCrew-JeffO

Ramblings of an adventurous guy living in Denver and playing in the mountains.
For my trail adventures, visit my Trail Bum blog

Saturday, August 01, 2009

My Son's First 14er!



My son climbed his first 14er Saturday!



And I got some altitude.
I ran into Luke T. as he was coming down. We met at the Leadville 50 a week ago.
There was light snow on the upper thousand feet of the mountain, but otherwise the weather was fantastic.

Still not running. I guess my one-day stint in the Leadville 50 started a rumor that I was healed. No such luck.
But still looking forward to the LT100.
Getting some VO2Max workouts on my rowing machine and riding my bike at least once a week.

2 Comments:

At 8:41 AM, Blogger Talon said...

WTG Scott!! YAY!

 
At 9:03 PM, Blogger Talon said...

BTW which 14er was it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home