LooseCrew-JeffO: Blast From The Past

LooseCrew-JeffO

Ramblings of an adventurous guy living in Denver and playing in the mountains.
For my trail adventures, visit my Trail Bum blog

Friday, June 05, 2009

Blast From The Past



My first memories were when I was about as old as this photo. I was able to stand, but not walk.


And here you can see I had a beard and mustache before I'd even become a teenager!
That's my big brother on my left. We'd made beards from corn fuzz.


I was just so irresistible. Man... what the hell happened to me?


This one is 30 years ago (19y). I was in a secretive Chinese boxing club and the members would go jogging. I ran for a couple of years. Then I busted my ankle. A year later, I shattered my fibula and quit running. It took many years for the pain to stop from that 2nd break. I still have two screws in my fibula. The 2nd cast was painted to match my hiking boots.
And yes, that is JEEEEEZUSS in the background. There was lots of that stuff around the house.


I was 21 when this was taken.

1 Comments:

At 7:57 PM, Blogger Leslie said...

Hot damn JeffO, that photo of you and Jeezus and your coveralls is fan-frickin'-tastic! Thanks for sharing and LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home