LooseCrew-JeffO: Boulder100 Results - Wounded Knee

LooseCrew-JeffO

Ramblings of an adventurous guy living in Denver and playing in the mountains.
For my trail adventures, visit my Trail Bum blog

Friday, October 19, 2007

Boulder100 Results - Wounded Knee

Wow, I finally got around to looking at the Boulder100 results. What a slaughter. 38 starters, 6 finishers. Compared to everyone else, I did okay. I think the slaughter was partly the ice-cold temps, rain, and the end-of-season stresses that caused many to DNF over injury-prevention.
Some people had a bad time - I thought it was fun. It's the yin to Leadville's yang. I think I could finish Boulder in 21 hours, if my end-of-season body will allow it next year.
Next year, the Moab 100 will be mid-May.
The Laramie 100 will be the end of June, which is too close to the LT100 and i think the LT100 Training Camp is that weekend.
I'll be pacing at Hard Rock again, too.

1 Comments:

At 7:25 PM, Blogger Meghan said...

Dude! It does look like a slaughter, drawn out over hours and hours.

So, what's up next, there, JeffO? Inquiring minds want to know!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home